ML Stiletto IR's?

sirus1987

Inspired
Mikko posted some free IR's with the EP for his band a couple years ago on Dropbox, but the file unfortunately aren't on there anymore. Does anyone happen to have them by chance?

I think these are the IR's you are talking about. I see the links went dead in the old thread he originally posted them in. Mikko, I figured you had posted them free so there would be no harm in re posting, if it is an issue please let me know and I will remove them.

Since I know you have an exclusivity deal with Fractal I only posted the syx files rather than the wav files.;)

Attachments

• Clark Kent Job - Generation Y IRs Axe-Fx Syx.zip
    145.9 KB · Views: 133
The "Gift" IR is a different one. These "Generation Y" IR's are the one we used on the EP. :) Yeah it's cool sharing them. Thank you for doing that actually!

These IR's are shot from the same exact cabinet that was used for Cab Pack 7 so if you feel like you want more then you will love this: http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_7_CK_s_USA_Traditional_4x12_p/fas-801-0007.htm

I recently updated the presets to work with the newer firmware and also AX8 and Axe-Fx II Preset-Cab Bundles are now available.

Back
Top Bottom