AFIII ML SoundLab LEGENDS - Mixtest

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
What's up guys!
Wrote a quick song to demonstrate some IRs from the new ML Sound Lab LEGENDS cab pack:cool:
IMHO these are some of the best Greenback IRs out there, they sound awesome for modern stuff as well as for vintage tones (try them with the 1959 SLP Plexi and you'll know what I'm talking about ;))
Hope you like it!:)

I must say that this video shows exactly what my goal was for this Cab Pack. Watching this video I'm not sure if it's vintage or modern... it sounds TIMELESS. It starts almost vintage Fendery and then gets into the Guns N' Roses Slash type thing and then there's a slight Metallica vibe in some of the riffs. Then there's a Petrucci type solo and some riffs cover the american rock all the way to djenty metal. It's all there! Not one note stings badly in my ear. Very creamy and pleasant throughout. YES!!! Thank you so much Rocco. :)

Thanks dudes! :)

I must say that this video shows exactly what my goal was for this Cab Pack. Watching this video I'm not sure if it's vintage or modern... it sounds TIMELESS. It starts almost vintage Fendery and then gets into the Guns N' Roses Slash type thing and then there's a slight Metallica vibe in some of the riffs. Then there's a Petrucci type solo and some riffs cover the american rock all the way to djenty metal. It's all there! Not one note stings badly in my ear. Very creamy and pleasant throughout. YES!!! Thank you so much Rocco. :)

Thanks Mikko!! They do sound awesome in every situation, they're like the "Vintage/Modern" of cab IRs!

I really like how you use the slide. Definitely didn't see that coming. Everything is amazing in the song from the musicianship to the structure to the tone. I feel like I need to go practice more :eek:

Sliiiihiiihhiiiiiiide!!!

What's up guys!
Wrote a quick song to demonstrate some IRs from the new ML Sound Lab LEGENDS cab pack:cool:
IMHO these are some of the best Greenback IRs out there, they sound awesome for modern stuff as well as for vintage tones (try them with the 1959 SLP Plexi and you'll know what I'm talking about ;))
Hope you like it!:)

Back
Top Bottom