ML Soundlab Contest Track. Using the Bulb Cab Pack

D20

Power User
Haven't posted anything in awhile guys! Working 60 hrs/week keeps me super busy! Anyways I'm a sucker for Misha style tones and got the BULB cab pack. It's awesome!!! Many thanks to ML Soundlab for making this one!!!

Here is my entry for the contest that ML Soundlab is holding. In this track I used the ML Misha Mix 12 Brit TV IR. Recorded with my Sterling JP100D. Bass was my Spector NS-4 into my Darkglass B7k. Drums are Toontrack.

If you haven't gotten the ML Soundlab Bulb cabpack...you should. They are excellent and sound great in a mix!

Hope you guys like the track.

Last edited:
Haven't posted anything in awhile guys! Working 60 hrs/week keeps me super busy! Anyways I'm a sucker for Misha style tones and got the BULB cab pack. It's awesome!!! Many thanks to ML Soundlab for making this one!!!

Here is my entry for the contest that ML Soundlab is holding. In this track I used the ML Misha Mix 12 Brit TV IR. Recorded with my Sterling JP100D. Bass was my Spector NS-4 into my Darkglass B7k. Drums are Toontrack.

If you haven't gotten the ML Soundlab Bulb cabpack...you should. They are excellent and sound great in a mix!

Hope you guys like the track.

https://soundcloud.com/d20/bulb-cab-pack-sample

Hey dude I know you! You used to post a lot back in the Ultra days right? :) Awesome! I like the clip a lot! D-d-d-d-juper Mario! :D

Hey dude I know you! You used to post a lot back in the Ultra days right? :) Awesome! I like the clip a lot! D-d-d-d-juper Mario! :D

Yup yup that's me! :)
Had a lot more time back then haha!
I love the Bulb cab pack! Great job on it!!!
Glad you liked the clip too!!!

That should be the name of this track "Djuper Mario" lol!!!! Love it!!!

Woww sounds amazing, would you mind explain your amp? Thanks.

Awesome! Thanks!!!
I'm away from my Axe Fx but from what I can remember it's FAS Modern into the IR listed above. Setting I believe were:

Gain: 2.50 ish
Bass: 5
Mids: 4
Treb: 5.5
Presence: 4

Everything else in the amp block I didn't touch.
I did use a PEQ block and filtered 55 and below.

That's it. Postprocessing I notched out a bit of mids and filtered 12k and up.

I just double tracked it as well one left one right.

Awesome! Thanks!!!
I'm away from my Axe Fx but from what I can remember it's FAS Modern into the IR listed above. Setting I believe were:

Gain: 2.50 ish
Bass: 5
Mids: 4
Treb: 5.5
Presence: 4

Everything else in the amp block I didn't touch.
I did use a PEQ block and filtered 55 and below.

That's it. Postprocessing I notched out a bit of mids and filtered 12k and up.

I just double tracked it as well one left one right.

Thanks!!!

D20 you're one of the winners in the #mlsoundlab contest just so you know! :lol

PM me which Cab Pack you want. ;)

Reactions: D20
Back
Top Bottom