IRs ML Sound Lab Master Thread - Latest Release: XMAS Cab Pack

Third-party impulse response pack

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Hey everyone, Mikko here! The new vendor rules are structured so that all vendors need a "master thread" and this is the ML Sound Lab one so be sure to follow/subscribe so you'll get notified whenever we have new announcements. :)

Head on over to the official ML Sound Lab website to see what's up: https://ml-sound-lab.com/

ML Sound Lab
In the spirit of having a master thread I'll tell you a little bit about ML Sound Lab. Over a decade ago I was a guy that was way too into guitar tone and a hyper-active forum member on this very forum. Later on when I dove into IR shooting geekery Fractal Audio was very impressed with my work and wanted me to shoot official Fractal Audio Cab Packs. Even the name ML Sound Lab that I carry was given to me by Fractal Audio - well Cliff's "ML Sound Laboratories" was morphed/produced into "ML Sound Lab" by our very own @Admin M@ . During my time with Fractal Audio I got to work with some amazing people in the industry from bands like Periphery, Avenged Sevenfold and Guns N' Roses and I'm forever grateful for being a part of the family. Anyways I just wanted everyone to know the origins of where I come from and that I'm one of you guys. These years have shown me that it's one of my biggest strengths that I understand you guys because I am one of you. This year (2019) is when I decided to release my own website - long story short, we had a baby girl and with time constraints I had to choose between a regular day job or doing the ML thing full time with complete freedom and you know the rest... :)

Latest Release

Cab Pack "XMAS" is available for TWO WEEKS ONLY!

Cab Pack "XMAS" is an impulse response (IR) collection with ML’s favorite Shure™ SM57 IR from every Cab Pack released in 2019. As a bonus feature it also comes with a completely new SM57 capture of the notorious “P3” cabinet that has now become a part of djent history. Included IR‘s:
  • ML-2019-MIX based on all IR’s in this pack
  • ML-AMPG-BASS-57-D based on Ampeg™ SVT-410HE 4x10 bass cabinet
  • ML-BGNR-T75-57-B based on Bogner™ 4x12 with UK made Celestion™ G12T-75
  • ML-BGNR-UBER-T75-57-B based on Bogner™ Uberkab 4x12 with Celestion™ T75
  • ML-BGNR-UBER-V30-57-C based on Bogner™ Uberkab 4x12 with Celestion™ V30
  • ML-BGNR-V30-57-B based on Bogner™ 4x12 with UK made Celestion™ Vintage 30
  • ML-FRMN-M25-57-B based on Friedman™ 4x12 with Celestion™ Greenback
  • ML-FRMN-V30-57-C based on Friedman™ 4x12 with Celestion™ Vintage 30
  • ML-MARS-PR-H55-57-A based on Marshall™ 4x12 with pre-Rola™ Celestion™ T1281
  • ML-MARS-PR-H75-57-A based on Marshall™ 4x12 with pre-Rola™ Celestion™ T1217
  • ML-MARS-PR-M55-57-A based on Marshall™ 4x12 with pre-Rola™ Celestion™ T1511
  • ML-MARS-PR-M75-57-A based on Marshall™ 4x12 with pre-Rola™ Celestion™ T1221
  • ML-MARS-SLVR-57-B based on Marshall™ 2551BV 4x12 with 1987 Celestion™ Vintage
  • ML-MEGA-DJENT-57 based on Mesa™ 4x12 used for the “P3” guitar tone
  • ML-MEGA-OS-57-C based on Mesa™ Oversize 4x12 with UK Celestion™ Vintage 30's
  • ML-MEGA-TR-57-B based on Mesa™ Traditional 4x12 with UK Celestion™ Vintage 30's
  • ML-ORNG-57-B based on Orange™ PPC412 4x12 with UK Celestion™ Vintage 30
  • ML-VX30-57-C based on Vox™ AC30 with 1960s
  • ML-ZILA-H75-57-A based on Zilla Cabs™ 4x12 with Celestion™ Creamback G12H-75
  • ML-ZILA-V30-57-A based on Zilla Cabs™ 4x12 with Celestion™ Vintage 30

ML Sound Lab Fractal Audio Cab Packs: https://shop.fractalaudio.com/cab-packs/ml-sound-lab/

Official ML Sound Lab website and .wav Cab Packs: https://ml-sound-lab.com/

I posted this in the Mikko thread, sent an email but still didn't get a response:

I installed the MIKKO update to 1.2.0 and now it says I'm using a demo and I have to request a license.

I posted this in the Mikko thread, sent an email but still didn't get a response:

I installed the MIKKO update to 1.2.0 and now it says I'm using a demo and I have to request a license.
Some people had their request key change. We make new licenses ASAP - will get back to you via email.

Still Waiting.....
Wait - are you waiting for my response or for the new license? I haven't personally been at the studio for two weeks because of the holiday season but all customer support emails have been gone through multiple times since your original post. :O

Back
Top Bottom