ML Sound Lab MARS SILVER Cab Pack - Silver Jubilee from 1987

@ML SOUND LAB, do you happen to know if there was a Celestion branded V30 around in the 80s that was any different than the Marshall Vintage branded one? I can't remember what Celestion told me when I asked them.
The Vintage 30 was released in 86. I'm not entirely sure when they changed things the first time but I'll look into it. I'm not sure if Marshall got the rights for being the only one using the "original V30" design and the Mesa ones are sort of similar. Will have to read a bit more about it.

The Vintage 30 was released in 86. I'm not entirely sure when they changed things the first time but I'll look into it. I'm not sure if Marshall got the rights for being the only one using the "original V30" design and the Mesa ones are sort of similar. Will have to read a bit more about it.
Thanks, it would be awesome if you could check that. Cheers mate! :)

Yes Blackback , spell correct got me again
There's a blackback in the FAS brit collection: ML Brit BB, based on a Marshall 1960B 4x12 cab w. Rola Celestion G12H-30 Blackbacks

But I actually don't have really nice Blackbacks in my collection just yet, I'd love to cover the main speakers of the 70s aswell as I think much of the amazing music we all love were actually recorded with the Creambacks and Blackbacks from that era. That needs a "soon" stamp on it.

Click here to skip the ramble: https://ml-sound-lab.com/products/mars-silver

EDIT: Here's a clip of crunch, lead and clean with the Brit Silver amp sim on Axe-Fx III FW3.01:

Here's a quick clip by @shaunb to get things rolling:

The Silver Jubilee is considered the holy grail for so many reasons. Obviously the amp itself (amp model Brit Silver on your device) is the highest gain "OG" Marshall JCM head with a fuller sound than your JCM800 and extra gain stages and power options. Joe Bonamassa always builds his rig around the Silver Jubilee. I'm sure if you're heard of this amp you've heard of Slash liking it. Alex Lifeson's custom amps are based on it. Steve Morse wanted it but Deep Purple said no.. what's that all about?

The thing that's special about the cab is that 1986 is when the Vintage 30 came out and this cab was only made around 1987 and has the Marshall stamped "Vintage" speakers with the sought after 444 cones. Okay I'll admit the Mesa guy inside my has been GASing for this cab for a long time since it's supposed to be pretty much the same speaker that you'll find on early Mesa 4x12 cabs.

ML-Sound-Lab-Mars-Silver-Pack-Marshall-Silver-Jubilee-cab-pack1_720x.jpg

I'll be creating some clips tomorrow but you can read more here: https://ml-sound-lab.com/products/mars-silver

I would like to purchase the Dream Tones pack but it looks like it dont exist anymore. anyone know where I can get it for the axe fx 3 ?

I would like to purchase the Dream Tones pack but it looks like it dont exist anymore. anyone know where I can get it for the axe fx 3 ?

Fractal Audio is not the same company as ML Sound Lab, so no one here will likely be able to help you. Have you tried contacting ML Sound Lab?

Fractal Audio is not the same company as ML Sound Lab, so no one here will likely be able to help you. Have you tried contacting ML Sound Lab?
Yes I did and I know they are not. That's why My message was sent to ML Sound Lab's if you look closer. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom