ML Sound Lab little big boy 2x12" Mesa coming.... wait for it.... sooooon

apescaleconflict

Experienced
.......aaaaaaaand here's a short test with all guitars SM57 + e906 alloy. It's just a scene of this melody that was in my head so i used it to this clip.

I am really blown away how big and in your face these ir's are. Very versatile and easy to use stuff, i definetly recommend to check 'em out once they pop out!

Well anyway, i guess i should've done a clip to cover all styles from reggae to norwegian black metal, but i didn't because im a douche like that, and lack the level 60 medieval dragonskinslayer skill to unlock true blackmetal riffs.

But, im on it, im near. Let me know what you think of this meanwhile!

Very exotic Ari. Even the high gain riffage is super exotic. I love it! Might be one of the best orchestrations I've heard from you.

The tone itself reminded me a lot of Linkin Park's Meteora album tone. Very driving and clearly USA sounding. The lower notes obviously made it djent but just a little. What a nice atmosphere you created. Good job bro! :)

Hey thanks all! Didn't expect anything this sweet from you guys of this sort a clip!

sounds great man, always enjoy your clips!
Im honored you think so, i hope i can maintain it that way in the future too thanks!

Yeah...sounds huge Shaun ;)
Shaun? Can i call myself Shaun now? ;D As sweet an sexy beast my bud Shaun is, i think he'd more pleasantly possess that name hahaha.... Thanks anyway dude. You can call me Ari btw!

Very exotic Ari. Even the high gain riffage is super exotic. I love it! Might be one of the best orchestrations I've heard from you.
The tone itself reminded me a lot of Linkin Park's Meteora album tone. Very driving and clearly USA sounding. The lower notes obviously made it djent but just a little. What a nice atmosphere you created. Good job bro! :)

Yeah the last song i did was so heavy i had to do something different to reset the brains a bit! It's just a short clip to me, nice to hear it's doing good! Yeah i HAD to pull those djents there, that cab is so "in your face" in the dynamics if you pull back the gain that i love how the "glassy" punch comes out with Friedman HBE for example, really sweet! EDIT: oh yeah, linkin park was tits back in the days!!

Back
Top Bottom