ML Sound Lab High Gain comparison! 10 cabs (also unreleased) FW19 BOOM!

That's got the G12H Anniversary speakers. G12H30. Jimi tones? Yup. But not only Jimi as this comparison suggests. :) I think it's like an even better version of the Brit TV Cab Pack. Awesome!

Yes! Finally! I've been waiting for a cab with G12H30s in them. Can't wait for the release!

That's got the G12H Anniversary speakers. G12H30. Jimi tones? Yup. But not only Jimi as this comparison suggests. :) I think it's like an even better version of the Brit TV Cab Pack. Awesome!

Which G12H30 in particular are they? There's the T1217 and the T1217 "BlackBack" both at 75Hz, then the T1281 and the T1281 "BlackBack" both at 55Hz. There's even a G12H30 "Greenback" model. I'm just curious as to which exact speaker is in this cabinet. Thanks.

Also, I totally missed that speaker from the Celestion website. I was looking at the Heritage series.

4 , with a please share the preset and what cab so I can buy it :) please?

Sorry mate that's not out yet. :) I'm not sure but I might bundle the Citrus 2x12 and USA 2x12 into one pack. I love how many useful tones you can get with these two drastically different modern 2x12 cabs. :)

i agree with Goatlord 9 seems to just jump out of the mix, but really they all sound good and depends on tasted, imho I would go with 9 for the mids and the 1st for the nice scooped sound and blend them and maybe no. 5 as well which seems to have a nice clean separation from the bass guitar, but thy all do really. Great job as always, many thanks for the comparison and I look forward to more :)

7 and 9 get my vote. Stellar riffs and even better mixing. Bravo. Can't wait to hear what you come up with next.

Back
Top Bottom