ML Sound Lab Dizzy V30 / SM57 + MD421 FW 2.04 Clearing off the spider webs!

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Hey dudes!

Haven't posted a while, we moved to a bigger flat and i had a few projects to mix so i've been busy with family and stuffstuff.

Anyway, Mikko has done these amazing impulses (again) from Diezel. There's the K100 also, but this is the V30 in a context of this song im working on!

Amp is the new HBE V2 which i love, and the title says the IR's! I really like how these impulses play.
And what i like most, is that the versatility of the IR's is ridiculous. You can sculpt out so many different sounds that it's hilarious.

Check this out!

UPDATED THE WHOLE "READY" DEMO SONG NOW HERE:

And with quality that isn't raped:

OLD VERSION:

Last edited:
Only guitar, how to with freq, with bass, mid, treb, what presence and others. I am looking for modern sound, what i heard by you, it sounds great!

Just use this preset. All you need then is the impulses, they play the part. I choose the amp and by it's character, then the impulses that i like, and fine tune the amp then. Usually i do barely nothing. Low resonance frequency tweak and character frequency tweak and that's the "hifi" part. Then just the amp basic adjustments. :)

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• HBE V2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 22
Just use this preset. All you need then is the impulses, they play the part. I choose the amp and by it's character, then the impulses that i like, and fine tune the amp then. Usually i do barely nothing. Low resonance frequency tweak and character frequency tweak and that's the "hifi" part. Then just the amp basic adjustments. :)

View attachment 31855
Ha! Looks like someone's still running the beta version of that pack. ;)

View attachment 31855
Thank you so much, i will try today, awesome!

I prefer your old guitar tones but i always like your style ;)

I've actually changed few ir's to the new mix and the song is almost ready now :) I will post the ready song this weekend for what it's worth anyway!
Thanks, it's cool you like my style man!!

As for the guitar sound, yeah, i kinda like my old tones better too, thing is that the Axe FW's has made it so much more natural and "punchy" that i've kinda fell in love with the naturality of the sound more nowadays.
I used to use my Deadhorse OD pedal and overdrives in front of the amp block, but now i don't use those anymore, so basically it's more "muddy" but i just love to play with the sound more. It's less noisy and i FEEL the sound more.
I hope i can make it to sound as promising as it feels to me someday! haha..

Back
Top Bottom