ML Sound Lab CP20 Brit 80's 4x12 test / JCM800 / Heavy rockis'h shishkebabha

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Okay, i'ts hard for a metal soaked guy like me to produce these clips and this was kinda quick one, but i was really enjoying the cp20 and that 80's 4x12 Rola Celestion G12-80! Has that vintage tone but the bite suited quite well for what i was after.

Clip is as i said quite strip down to it's point so there aint no fancy solo's or anything, not that i can really play like that too ;D But i hope you dig the vibe i got as much as i did doing this :)

Questions, opinions all welcome!

Sweet tone !, I love it, I also loved that Riff started @ 0:55 to me its a Classic James Hatfield Riff, you entered in JH's Riff territory, that's not easy, GREAT job ! :).

Nice modern twist on those rock riffs! Well done!
Thanks, i think i can't do more vintage even if i wanted to, im too soaked in the metal. :D

Sweet tone !, I love it, I also loved that Riff started @ 0:55 to me its a Classic James Hatfield Riff, you entered in JH's Riff territory, that's not easy, GREAT job ! :).
No one goes there! Glad you think so Amin, apprecciate that!

Oh I love it! The Brit 80s is definitely the most vintage sounding cab I've ever shot. If it turns metalheads like Ari into big vintage Marshall wusses it has served it's purpose. Good job buddy! Beer in March? ;)

Oh I love it! The Brit 80s is definitely the most vintage sounding cab I've ever shot. If it turns metalheads like Ari into big vintage Marshall wusses it has served it's purpose. Good job buddy! Beer in March? ;)

Haha, maby i just need to melt my shell to reveal the vintage core ;) beer in march check! Looking forward to it bro!

Okay, i'ts hard for a metal soaked guy like me to produce these clips and this was kinda quick one, but i was really enjoying the cp20 and that 80's 4x12 Rola Celestion G12-80! Has that vintage tone but the bite suited quite well for what i was after.

Clip is as i said quite strip down to it's point so there aint no fancy solo's or anything, not that i can really play like that too ;D But i hope you dig the vibe i got as much as i did doing this :)

Questions, opinions all welcome!

This clip reminds me of Tony Iommi! Great sound!

Back
Top Bottom