ML Legends Djent Mix - Mixtest - Reamped/Remixed Old Tune

Recon24

Hey everyone! Having a ton of fun with the new ML Legends IRs; I think they may have managed to dethrone the ML Zilla pack for me as my absolute favorite cab pack.

So I went back and reamped/remixed an old track to hear things in a mix context. Definitely a significantly different vibe than the Zilla, much ‘bigger’ sounding and more dynamic but without sacrificing clarity in the mix like I find some 4x12s tend to.

Friedman HBE V1 for rhythm, HBE V2 for leads, Hiwatt Jumpered for cleans. ML Legends Djent Mix IR for all three.

Tweaked version of the ML USA Bass Rock preset.

GGD for drums.

Hope you dig it!

Hey everyone! Having a ton of fun with the new ML Legends IRs; I think they may have managed to dethrone the ML Zilla pack for me as my absolute favorite cab pack.

So I went back and reamped/remixed an old track to hear things in a mix context. Definitely a significantly different vibe than the Zilla, much ‘bigger’ sounding and more dynamic but without sacrificing clarity in the mix like I find some 4x12s tend to.

Friedman HBE V1 for rhythm, HBE V2 for leads, Hiwatt Jumpered for cleans. ML Legends Djent Mix IR for all three.

Tweaked version of the ML USA Bass Rock preset.

GGD for drums.

Hope you dig it!

Oh yes!!! This reminds me of Sikth for some reason? The song and vibe. Definitely not "vintage" which was the point of the pack. Legendary speakers does not mean they're "just for vintage sounds". Love it buddy!!

Back
Top Bottom