ML DIZZY 4X12- PROG METAL Fashion - ''The Second Life Overture''

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey guys this is our new music for MLSOUNDLAB upcoming Cab-Pack [ML DIZZY 4x12]

I used FAS MODERN III and an IR from Mikko Mix IR folder ML Dizzy K100-V30 Less 1
for all Riffs, Friedman HBE V2 and another IR from Mikko Mix folder ML Dizzy K100-V30 More 4 for Guitar Solo

also my brother Armin used USA Bass 400 2 and two IR from
Cab-Pack 11- SV Bass, ML SV Bass Mix 2 and ML SV Bass Subkick B for all the Bass lines

How does it sound to your ears ?

What a nice balance of modern djent-ish metal and early Dream Theater progressiveness. This definitely is something I'd want to listen to on my spare time. That's the measure I give to good and not so good music. Keep up the good work! That solo was very Ron Thal esque by the way. :)

It kind of pinned me back against the wall!! I agree, Djent & Dream Theater on a date together! And maybe the slightest touch of Tony Iommi in the mix as well! Scary good, gentlemen!

What kind of guitars, pickups are employed in this tune? Are you willing to post the patch?

It kind of pinned me back against the wall!! I agree, Djent & Dream Theater on a date together! And maybe the slightest touch of Tony Iommi in the mix as well! Scary good, gentlemen!

What kind of guitars, pickups are employed in this tune? Are you willing to post the patch?

wow ! :), thank you very much for your nice words that's a huge honor for me you heard something near to Tony touch in our music.

actually me and my brother Armin wrote and recorded this music in less than 10 days with the purpose of showing the different capabilities of cab-pack, also it's a musical challenge for us I mean in terms of writing process, because we want to present something, musical, new, heavy, fresh, not just a typical riff a clean line or some chunky stuff, I used Ibanez RG1820X loaded with BNP-Juggernauts

Yes I will share it for you in a day or two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom