ML Cab Pack 19 Alloy Ace Showcase - Bulb Angle Citrus

Hi,ML
Im very pleased with your cab pack work...just bought both cabs 19 and 20
Oh nice! :) Thank you virgil! Both packs have been brewing for a long time. I'm happy the effort comes across.

Any favorite IR's yet? I know there's a lot to go through.

I can only imagine the destruction you'd be capable of. Your Cab Pack 13 clip earworm has already grown into a tumor in my head! :D

Glad to hear you liked it!
I'll upload a new song very soon, but it will still have the misha mix 08 in it, as I just hadn't enough time, trying out the new alloy cabs. But I promise I will verrrry soon ;). Can't wait!
Also I'm considering getting the new toontrack the progressive, but I'm not sure yet if it will give me what I'm looking for. And ideas on that? Anyone?

I'll upload a new song very soon, but it will still have the misha mix 08 in it, as I just hadn't enough time, trying out the new alloy cabs. But I promise I will verrrry soon ;). Can't wait!
Also I'm considering getting the new toontrack the progressive, but I'm not sure yet if it will give me what I'm looking for. And ideas on that? Anyone?
No worries dude! :)

Toontrack stuff probably depends on what you're looking for. I still like the basic Avatar kit with the Nir-Z snare.

Now I really need those IR's verrrrry bad!!!
Thanks for the comparison. Sounds top notch :)

No worries.
I love hearing clips of upcoming cab packs to decide if they sound like something that would work for me.
So I had the opportunity to do the same thing for other people and had a lot of fun doing it.
And both cabs sound fantastic for what I like to do, so I'm really happy with this pack.

I'm thinking of checking out Progressive as well.
I'm using the Metal Machine EZX on all of my stuff at the moment. I love the snares in that expansion.

Back
Top Bottom