ML Bulb Cab Pack 13 - Killswitch Engage "Eye of the Storm"

Hey Mikko, thanks! I used the SM57-E906 03 for this.
Yeah that IR definitely has something interesting going on. It kind of took me back 10 years to the tone I had with my real rig. At the time I was really going for an Evergrey type of tone where the harmonies create this interesting focus on the notes being played. Tone is too hard to explain. Scientifically the SM57 has a middle frequency push while the E906 is similar but is flatter. Together they work surprisingly well. :)

Yeah that IR definitely has something interesting going on. It kind of took me back 10 years to the tone I had with my real rig. At the time I was really going for an Evergrey type of tone where the harmonies create this interesting focus on the notes being played. Tone is too hard to explain. Scientifically the SM57 has a middle frequency push while the E906 is similar but is flatter. Together they work surprisingly well. :)

To be honest, I was initially going for Mix 03 or 05, but as I started auditioning each IR, this one just had that character I was looking for. End result in the mix turned out great!

To be honest, I was initially going for Mix 03 or 05, but as I started auditioning each IR, this one just had that character I was looking for. End result in the mix turned out great!
Sure man. One of the best if not the best KsE clip on this forum.. or any forum. :)

Back
Top Bottom