ML Brit Collection: The Mothership!

Well, i have spend $670.07 on IRs since i first started to support them.

Thank you for supporting the work. Even in your situation you have just about paid for one used 4x12 cabinet and the sounds you can accomplish must feel unlimited. One question though: How do you not have Cab Pack 7 or 13? Not even 100% kidding. :)

Thank you for supporting the work. Even in your situation you have just about paid for one used 4x12 cabinet and the sounds you can accomplish must feel unlimited. One question though: How do you not have Cab Pack 7 or 13? Not even 100% kidding. :)

Yeah, it is a good question, but Cabpack 13 is on the TO BUY list as well the two just released cabpacks and some new Ownhammer packs too, but right now i have to save $$$ for the AX8. ;)

And thank you for your efforts on making killer IRs its only fair to support such hard work.

Last edited:
Bought CabPack 20. In the Preset-Cab-bundle there's a preset called ML Brit Pre 1. The amp-block has a Vibrato Verb CS instead of a Brit Pre. Just change the amp to JM-Pre? Do you remember which one you have used when making this preset?

Bought CabPack 20. In the Preset-Cab-bundle there's a preset called ML Brit Pre 1. The amp-block has a Vibrato Verb CS instead of a Brit Pre. Just change the amp to JM-Pre? Do you remember which one you have used when making this preset?
Thanks for letting me know about this. It definitely shouldn't be a Vibrato Verb. It should be a Brit Pre amp sim. Hmm.. which firmware are you on?

Just been jamming with the new PR75 stock cab, I was going to buy this pack anyway but after testing out just this one cab I might have to buy it twice ;)

Just been jamming with the new PR75 stock cab, I was going to buy this pack anyway but after testing out just this one cab I might have to buy it twice ;)
Haha! Once will be enough! The stock ones were chosen by almighty Cliffster. I haven't had the chance to try them yet. :)

Has the Brit Pre been replaced in the new firmware maybe?
I hope not, it's my number 1 amp.
I haven't updated yet, was going to do it tonight.

I know I could use the JMPre models but Brit Pre had a certain character and mid snarl that was perfect for me and the JMPre models sound good but different.

Has the Brit Pre been replaced in the new firmware maybe?
I hope not, it's my number 1 amp.
I haven't updated yet, was going to do it tonight.

I know I could use the JMPre models but Brit Pre had a certain character and mid snarl that was perfect for me and the JMPre models sound good but different.

Think the Brit Pre is still there mate - I'm not certain, but I remember it catching my eye as I was scrolling through :)

Anyone have Cab Pack 8 (Brit 4x12 TV) and this new one? I'd like to hear your opinion on the difference or similarities of these two Cab Packs.

Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom