ML Brit Collection: The Mothership!

Ouch! bit pricey

I know there are a few IR's in there but think I will have to give this one a miss, afterall I would probably only use a handfull of them and therfore 75 bucks is a bit much. Really was looking forward getting my greasy fingers on them too. :(

Oh well, fingers crossed, maybe my lottery numbers will come up :)

Last edited:
I bought both packs. First impression is great! I loaded all the preset-cab bundles of the Brit pack and quite liked them, and it was quite easy to create my own preset with the Severe-1 and one of Misha's Angle mixes!
Time to record... soon... very... soon...!

I bought both packs. First impression is great! I loaded all the preset-cab bundles of the Brit pack and quite liked them, and it was quite easy to create my own preset with the Severe-1 and one of Misha's Angle mixes!
Time to record... soon... very... soon...!
Thank you ertan! There's definitely a lot to digest in a short amount of time but take your time. :) PR75 Ace Alloys are my golden grail.

Ouch! bit pricey

I know there are a few IR's in there but think I will have to give this one a miss, afterall I would probably only use a handfull of them and therfore 75 bucks is a bit much. Really was looking forward getting my greasy fingers on them too. :(

Yeah, out of my range too.

Ouch! bit pricey

Yeah, out of my range too.
This is a value deal. The pack includes 20 different speakers. It's not just another Cab Pack, it's "The Mothership" and obviously when planning this pack we knew that it was not for everyone. But for those who love "based on Marshall tones" this is a must have and a game changer. Looking back at Cab Pack 8 and the impact it has done is huge. I can honestly say that I love the TV cab (after all it's one of my best sellers and it's being used by many professionals in the industry) but it's still one of the weakest cabs in this pack. You definitely get what you pay for. :)

Back
Top Bottom