ML Brit Collection: The Mothership!

So I open my email to delete the trash that's filling out my inbox all the time but then I see this:

cliffy.jpg

I guess this ML Brit Collection is turning out to be a game changer. :eek:

The final price is not out yet (I usually see it when it's released). This is 4 Cab Packs in one and Cab Pack 8 as a bonus so it's going to be more than my usual Cab Packs. We'll try to push it as low as possible since obviously we want everyone to be able to get these IR's. Sorry for the "soon" type of answer. :p

Got to play with the pack prior to its release - it's AMAZING!

Thank you once again for this amazing video David! :) Long time fan and follower here!

For the people who already own Cab Pack 8 and are thinking about the difference between the TV cab and other Brit cabs in this pack check Wallimann's video around 0:48. The PR75 is my all time favorite cab. I made a very generous offer to buy that real cabinet for myself. The guy I rented it from said he would never sell that cab so this is as close as anyone will get to owning it. :)

Did you end up using the presets I made for the pack David or did you fine tune them?

As I am on beta team, I've gotten the opportunity play with this 4X12 Cab Pack pre-release and it truly lives up to the serious kudos above from Cliff, Walliman, etc. above. Fabulous IRs.

I am in love with the PR-55s and began immediately replacing all my prior Greenback 4X12 cabs in presets with these IRs, and have not even really fussed withe the H75s or others much yet.

You Fractalites are gonna love these IRs; it's like like an ultimate 4X12 Cab Pack...just about any flavor you want.

Back to playing...

4packs in one plus cab pack 8. So this is looking like it will be around $75? i need a paper route
Hey, don't give those kind of ideas! Your maths may be wrong. My guess is that it will be around $50 :rolleyes:

Just let it be what it will be. :)

Last edited:
As I am on beta team, I've gotten the opportunity play with this 4X12 Cab Pack pre-release and it truly lives up to the serious kudos above from Cliff, Walliman, etc. above. Fabulous IRs.

I am in love with the PR-55s and began immediately replacing all my prior Greenback 4X12 cabs in presets with these IRs, and have not even really fussed withe the H75s or others much yet.

You Fractalites are gonna love these IRs; it's like like an ultimate 4X12 Cab Pack...just about any flavor you want.

Back to playing...
Well thank you for the quick review. :) I'm very happy you like it.

Here's a clip I created after the last session of creating these Preset-Cab Bundles. I really concentrated on getting completely different kinds of British tones. I'll check try and share a picture of the folder or something at some point. :) I have to say that the Brit Silver + PR75 became my new favorite combination. I could literally leave all the settings stock and it sounded pretty much perfect to me.

Great, I like the British Silver and this cab sounds to me as the right combination, can't wait to get it!

Back
Top Bottom