ML Brit Collection: The Mothership!

I have not paid for an IR since way before the introduction of "Ultra-res".............I think that will change when these are released........

YEEEESSS!!!

This should become the standard good practice for all IR manufacturers: to include presets with amps properly matched with their best CAB captures. :) :) :)
The reason most producers haven't done it is because people run their Fractals in many different ways and some presets sound completely different depending on your guitar and picking style. I think I may have been the first to do it with Cab Pack 7 and since then the Axe-Fx has gone through many drastic changes so those presets may be out of date. Obviously being good at doing IR's and being good at creating presets is a completely different skill. The results people are getting with my Cab Pack 18 presets gave me courage to go forward with creating more presets. :)

I have not paid for an IR since way before the introduction of "Ultra-res".............I think that will change when these are released........
Thank you Moke and yes, this is one seriously massive pack! Literally thousands of IR's inside. But don't worry there are Ace folders in there also. :)

So, I just counted: 1775 IR's in the ML Brit Collection. :eek:

The beta guys/girls are going through them and the feedback has been 100% positive. I'm excited! I must warn you. I love the PR75. I LOVE IT! It was almost impossible to shoot a bad IR out of that cabinet. For that reason there are many IR's to choose from and you most definitely will get lost into this PR75 planet of awesomeness. Instead of removing good IR's (since there weren't many bad ones) I did the opposite and chose the best of the best IR's out of that cab into the top 10 IR's in the Alloy folders. This way you should find what you're looking for faster.

For the guys who want things fast I spent a lot of time creating not necessarily a huge variety of Preset-Cab Bundles but extremely high quality ones. I mix tested all of these presets on a Fender Stratocaster, PRS Custom 24 and a Gibson Les Paul Standard and tweaked them so that they should work with just about any guitar. They might sound different but the presets are well balanced. Here's the list:

cp20presets.jpg

These are great balanced raw tones that you can start modifying to fit your own needs just like @Black Bitch did with my CP18 preset. (check his thread) Here's a clip of me going through these presets.

$100 seems pretty good actually. I'm used to getting paid with beer. Not sure if it changes anything.. we all know where that $100 goes. :D

Side note I'm not sure if anyone could've missed this but just to be sure here's another example from @ProgressiveRocco using the ML Brit Collection:

The first time I played this I kept on waiting for Rocco's playing to kick in then I realized that it wasn't the original guitars on the background! :)

Back
Top Bottom