ML Brit Collection: The Mothership!

Hmm - when I use the products drop down on the mainpage I get: http://www.fractalaudio.com/cab-packs.php

Where I can't even see Cab Pack 18 which I bought recently.

Somethings wrong there or is it me?
Looks like the webpage is still under development. If you enter the Fractal Audio Systems Online Store you will find all products. But Cab Pack 18 is the latest release at this point.

It's waiting in queue. :) There's a few things in higher priority at FAS for the moment. Meanwhile let's look at pretty pictures:

P1010065_Snapseed.jpg

Mesa Boogie Roadster, 1969 Marshall Pre-Rola T1511 55hz Greenback 4x12, 1973 Marshall Pre-Rola T1221 75hz Greenback 4x12, 1964 Vox AC30TB.

Needless to say I had fun. :D
POSTING SUCH FILTH!!! YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRTY BA***RD YOU :))

Ah..finally, was hoping for a year to see these come out. What a deception to discover it's not yet on the site ! Seem these will move bottoms of pants
Well, let's wait and see. Thanks beforehand though !

Ah..finally, was hoping for a year to see these come out. What a deception to discover it's not yet on the site ! Seem these will move bottoms of pants
Well, let's wait and see. Thanks beforehand though !
I've been holding this in for so long. I simply couldn't anymore. This is a baby reference by the way. :D

Bought this one the day before yesterday!!! :-D well...thought so; when beginning to check them i realized it was the ml class a... haha stupid me... anyway. sounds good too.:p

Bought this one the day before yesterday!!! :-D well...thought so; when beginning to check them i realized it was the ml class a... haha stupid me... anyway. sounds good too.:p
Oops! Well luckily that was money well spent. :) Sorry for the mix-up.

Back
Top Bottom