MK1 & MK2 owners: How many FW upgrades have U done?

I bought my MKII when 9.x was out. My AxeFX downloads folder on my computer shows 82 different firmware updates.

I've seen the introduction of scenes, ultra-res, new reverb, phaser, chorus, and delay types, reworking of the rotary block, doubling of user cab slots from 50 to 100, addition of about 30 more factory cabs, output meters, x/y states added to several blocks, plus numerous little tweaks that make things easier to use (like the grid display showing if a block is x or y, the 'move' grid screen showing which block you have selected, wrap around scrolling on the grid).

I bought my Axe Fx I Std. 2009 just when FW 9 came out.
Sold it when the Axe FX II was released, it came with FW 2.

I am not selling this time. If Quantum 4 is the last firmware I´m going to get I am fine with that!

Now it is time to play the damn thing!!! And if I ever get bored with the 200+ Amps, multiple tonestack options and premium effects and drives ... I am going to learn a new chord

I take every FW that is not beta and some betas depending on my schedule. I wait if I have up coming shows and am dialed in.

I upgraded from Ultra -> Mark I -> XL+. So now I'm on the flagship.

I have downloaded, installed, and archived every beta and final firmware release from v5.00 to the current beta Q4.01. I'm not at my desktop machine so I can't post an accurate count. Let's just go with a lot as a rough estimate.

MIne came with version 7.0 & I've religiously done every one since.
Know how many times I updated my Eleven Rack? The people that are complaining here have simply forgotten how good we have it with fractal.

Yikes!

Pauly

every single one, every time, the moment I see it. It only gets better for me. Any amp that he mentions had an incorrect tone stack or something, was never an amp I was using. I got my 5 goto amps and they all just keep sounding better every upgrade. When I got it. I think it was on 18.

Chissenefrega di quanti FW avete aggiornato. ma che razza di thread sono.
Quante volte avete cambiato le corde della vostra chitarra? Idem

Every single official release and all betas since v1.02 (or possibly 1.04) which was the the version loaded on my newly received II a month or so after it's release. They were selling like crazy and every time I checked the store it was Out Of Stock until I got lucky and saw a couple available and snagged one (late June/early July 2011). They were sold out again within a couple of minutes after I grabbed it.

Back
Top Bottom