Mixer block

Mstoner

Hello,
I own a axe fx 2xl+ with mfc101 Mark 3. Is it possible to put external pedals in the mixer block or fx loop block and have that mixer block or fx loop be turn on and off through the mfc101? This would save on cable length.
thank you

Hello,
I own a axe fx 2xl+ with mfc101 Mark 3. Is it possible to put external pedals in the mixer block or fx loop block and have that mixer block or fx loop be turn on and off through the mfc101? This would save on cable length.
thank you
The Mixer block is for controlling level and panning for grid rows. Unrelated to your needs.

The FXloop block is for exactly what you're asking. The manual explains it.

Is it possible to have the other inputs and outputs in the axe fx go into for cable method as well as use axe fx loop for external pedal?

Assuming you meant "4 cable method", I don't think so if you want to be able to turn the FXloop on and off.

Out2/In2 L & R as separate non-parallel loops is possible with a certain routing and an additional block or two. You probably wouldn't want to bypass the FX Loop block then, but there are other ways to make a switch bypass that part of the signal path.

Did I mention that I would be running through a tube amplifier into a cab. So basically I’m trying to use fx loop blocks to pull in a external drive pedal and some how put in/pull out effects on axe fx and use an amp block on fractal to change my one channel tube amp to a clean amp block.

Back
Top Bottom