MisterE's Presets and Clips of all v10.09 Amps

MisterE

Fractal Fanatic
I've made a list of all amps + one of the suggested cabs, similar to my previous list.
Since I was asked to make some clips, I started working with reamping.
This made it easier to check the levels. I matched the amp and cab block level against the level when I bypass each block.
There are some significant changes in level compared to the previous list.
I made a Google Drive and will drop the spreadsheet in it.
I've also made a folder for presets and one for clips.
For the clips, I used a strat in three positions (bridge, middle + neck and neck), a Larkin with a SD humbucker in the bridge position and a Larkin 7string also with a SD humbucker in the bridge position.

Amp List

2013-06-21 14:30 Presets added

2013-06-21 15:30 Clips added

I'm not 100% pleased with the clips.
I'm still figuring out how to do this efficiently and with a variety of guitar sounds and styles.
let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just created a Reaper Project so that I can reamp with all amp models much faster.
I made a MIDI-track that switches presets.
I created regions with the amp name
I record a small guitar stem track, trim it and copy it for each amp (region)
I record while reamping
I render the tracks using the region's name as a wildcard + guitar & pickup.
See how you like it.

How does this work? I can't play the clips directly, and the page will only let me download the images.

Wait a minute, it works. I have to download each file. That's a cumbersome way. How about Soundclick or Soundcloud?

Great work again. Thank you. VERY helpful for me. Organization not my strong suit!

Sounds like a really cool idea. I use Reaper quite a lot. Is there a way to share your Reaper file? Presets? Midi file? How would I use what you've worked hard to accomplish, or do I need to create something similar on my own?

Great initiative! Thank you.
Could it be possible you upload a zip file containing all the syx file?

Is there an easy way to download the presets folder en masse? vs. one at a time
Yep
Could it be possible you upload a zip file containing all the syx file?
Yep
Is there a way to share your Reaper file? Presets
Yep to everything
Wait a minute, it works. I have to download each file. That's a cumbersome way. How about Soundclick or Soundcloud?
I wanted to create a file folder that's accessible for everyone to download the files.
this way, it's easier for me to update files.
Unfortunately, it is indeed a bit cumbersome to download each file separately.
So I can create a zip file.
Shouldn't be that hard.:D
I'll see what I can do about sharing the Reaper file and explaining how I went about it and more important how you would have to go about it to adapt it for your usage.

There, I've dunnit

I edited the title for you, to let people know there are clips too. And added a link to the Recording forum.

Haven't listened to them all yet. But that SLO-100 Lead rules!

Thank you all.
You're too kind.
I've added the Reaper project Folder for the automated recording and rendering (10 - Amps & Cabs - Automated).
I'll add the explanation later on when I find the time.
To make this work, you have to put your presets in the same place as I did - see the spreadsheet, the first column is the prest number

How can I download preset.zip?

I cannot download the preset.zip from googledrive. How does the download works?

Thanks

I cannot download the preset.zip from googledrive. How does the download works?

Thanks

2*95383,
Click on the Presets.zip icon. The download button appears on the bottom right corner of the page.

I had just finished for FW10.12 when FW11beta came along.
I'm almost halfway.
I hope I will be able to finish this before the end of next week.

Back
Top Bottom