WTB Mission to Tranbscribe hard to find or accurate Death metal solos.

RackAddict

Previous handle "Djenter"
Accurate death metal solos in the death metal online world are hard to come by.

These types of solos sound very surreal and otherwordly. And they haver such great tone because the guitars are tuned to about a C standard which gives the tone a very full, resonant and memorable sound. The solos themselves often incorporate alot of exotic and rare scales and modes. But its a tragedy that they are either hard to find, or accurate ones are hard to find.

I therefore have decided to say enough is enough to all my frustrations in trying to find accurate guitar pro transcriptions of death metal solos that i really wanted to learn. Its just discouraging to see that many flat out wrong tabs and guitar pro transcriptions of such works online. I have started getting transcriptions of mostly solos done which are 100 percent accurate from such bands as Morbid Angel, Deicide, Suffocation, Immolation, Mithras, Obituary, Disincarnate, Gorguts, and others... and here is how i am doing so:

I have started hiring an incredible transcription wizard who does amazing accurate work to start transcribing hard to find and/or accurately transcribed solos for death/black or any extreme metal bands. I am looking to see if others are interested in joining this group so we can get more of them done . It is such a tragedy that there are not more really needed transcriptions out there available for amazing metal works and with a focus on death metal solos. Therefore this query its just one to help contribute more musical learning to the community of death metal guitar players - who are usually those who listen to metal, and who also play both down-tuned 6-strings in about the range of C or C # where solos have great tone as ell as 7-strings, so i thought this would be a good community to post this badly needed mission in.

The guy i hire is unbelievable I hired him to transcribe some morbid angel and suffocation solos that were not available anywhere online and some other ones and I was shocked to see how perfect they turned out. My problem is i can only afford to hire the guy sometimes. If anyone is interested in this group to get this stuff transcribed, please do PM me.

Last edited:
Accurate death metal solos in the death metal online world are hard to come by.

These types of solos sound very surreal and otherwordly. And they haver such great tone because the guitars are tuned to about a C standard which gives the tone a very full, resonant and memorable sound. The solos themselves often incorporate alot of exotic and rare scales and modes. But its a tragedy that they are either hard to find, or accurate ones are hard to find.

I therefore have decided to say enough is enough to all my frustrations in trying to find accurate guitar pro transcriptions of death metal solos that i really wanted to learn. Its just discouraging to see that many flat out wrong tabs and guitar pro transcriptions of such works online. I have started getting transcriptions of mostly solos done which are 100 percent accurate from such bands as Morbid Angel, Deicide, Suffocation, Immolation, Mithras, Obituary, Disincarnate, Gorguts, and others... and here is how i am doing so:

I have started hiring an incredible transcription wizard who does amazing accurate work to start transcribing hard to find and/or accurately transcribed solos for death/black or any extreme metal bands. I am looking to see if others are interested in joining this group so we can get more of them done . It is such a tragedy that there are not more really needed transcriptions out there available for amazing metal works and with a focus on death metal solos. Therefore this query its just one to help contribute more musical learning to the community of death metal guitar players - who are usually those who listen to metal, and who also play both down-tuned 6-strings in about the range of C or C # where solos have great tone as ell as 7-strings, so i thought this would be a good community to post this badly needed mission in.

The guy i hire is unbelievable I hired him to transcribe some morbid angel and suffocation solos that were not available anywhere online and some other ones and I was shocked to see how perfect they turned out. My problem is i can only afford to hire the guy sometimes. If anyone is interested in this group to get this stuff transcribed, please do PM me.
I can trade you some other rare C standard death metal tabs you won’t find anywhere on the net :)

Back
Top Bottom