Mission expression

Harm

Experienced
Hi all,
I have the axe 3 and the rjm mastermind gt22. I was looking at buying a mission expression pedal. I know there are ‘standard’ pedals and pedals made specifically for the axe, the kemper, tc, however: since the rjm is ‘in between’ and that is the device that I calibrate, does it matter which one I buy?

The Mastermind controllers use a different polarity than fractal gear. They have the pot wiper wired to the ring contact of the TRS jack. Fractal uses the Boss/Roland style polarity with the wiper wired to the tip of the TRS jack. If you get the wrong polarity, it's an easy fix to swap the tip and ring connector wires.

Mission makes a pedal that's wired for the Masterminds, the SP1-RJM.

The Mastermind controllers use a different polarity than fractal gear. They have the pot wiper wired to the ring contact of the TRS jack. Fractal uses the Boss/Roland style polarity with the wiper wired to the tip of the TRS jack. If you get the wrong polarity, it's an easy fix to swap the tip and ring connector wires.

Mission makes a pedal that's wired for the Masterminds, the SP1-RJM.

Tx. Yes I knew that. Other than that a tc or kemper version will work fine?

Hi all,
I have the axe 3 and the rjm mastermind gt22. I was looking at buying a mission expression pedal. I know there are ‘standard’ pedals and pedals made specifically for the axe, the kemper, tc, however: since the rjm is ‘in between’ and that is the device that I calibrate, does it matter which one I buy?
If you want a pedal with a toe switch, make sure you know if you want latching or momentary.

I have the Mission SP-HR, and that worked perfect with my FM3. I just sold my FM3, and have an AXE FX III with an MMGT arriving tomorrow. I will let you know if it works correctly with the MMGT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom