Mission expression pedals issues

Amped

Ok, not sure what I’m doing wrong. AxeII MFC101, mission expression pedals in 1 and 2 in the MFC101. I already took care of calibrating them both. I want expression 1 to control wah. I have it linked to the Wah block and it’s working, but it’s still acting like a volume pedal and also controlling Wah at the same time. I know by default on the mfc ex1 is volume cc11. So how do I go about not using the default in the mfc. I don’t want to use a volume block. What am I doing wrong 😑

on the Axe, press the I/O button, then page to the CTRL page.

make sure no other parameter there shares the same CC#.

do you mean you do not want any control of volume with the 2 exp pedals, or that you want to have global volume with out a volume block in your presets?

do you mean you do not want any control of volume with the 2 exp pedals, or that you want to have global volume with out a volume block in your presets?

That’s correct. I don’t want to control volume at all with the expression pedals. I want expression 1 to control Wah on my Wah presets and the second one to control other parameters. Right now expression 1 is controlling volume and Wah at the same time.

At the I/O: CTRL page set "Output 1 Volume" to "NONE". It sounds like you kept it set to CC#11 while also switching Ext Ctrl 1 to CC#11.

Alternatively you could set XP1 and XP2 to CC#16 and CC#17 on the MFC (see MFC manual) and have Ext Ctrls 1 & 2 at defaults of CC# 16 & 17 on the Axe-FX.

At the I/O: CTRL page set "Output 1 Volume" to "NONE". It sounds like you kept it set to CC#11 while also switching Ext Ctrl 1 to CC#11.

Alternatively you could set XP1 and XP2 to CC#16 and CC#17 on the MFC (see MFC manual) and have Ext Ctrls 1 & 2 at defaults of CC# 16 & 17 on the Axe-FX.

Thank you, I will check that now.

Back
Top Bottom