Mission Expression customer service is amazing!

svl

Power User
Just wanted to give a shout out to Mission for their amazing customer service. Bought a used EP1 pedal a week ago via TGP and unfortunately the torque system to tighten the rocker was completely toast.

After an attempt to find out to to fix it myself failed (was trying to retain the "savings' I got buying used) I contacted Mission and their response time was lightning fast. The service cost killed my savings (basically after all was said and done it ended up being the exact cost of a new pedal) but was still much more than fair, especially after their going above and beyond to not only fix the torque problem but also completely renovate the entire pedal down to adjusting and tightening the internals, replacing gaskets, supplying the missing rubber feet and even replacing the scratched Mission label on the end! And all at no extra cost beyond what they quoted me in the first place for just the torque replacement!!!

Then to top it off, they knew I needed it back fast and literally turned it around in less than one day (they received it yesterday morning and by 3pm yesterday afternoon it was already Fed Ex'ed back to me)!!!!

I own other Mission pedals and have been incredibly pleased with their performance and value, but now I have an even greater respect and love for the company. I can't recommend Mission pedals highly enough, they are worth every penny and more!

Back
Top Bottom