Mission EP1-R Calibration problems...

Deltafit

Inspired
Hi guys could really do with your help here. I've just got my Mission EP1-R expression pedal today and i can't get the thing to work. I'm mainly wanting to use it for WAH. Heres what i've done so far:

Plugged the pedal into 'Pedal 1' on the back of the Axe (using a high quality guitar cable)
Went to I/O > pedal > set 'pedal 1' type to 'continuous' > 'pedal 1 cal', hit enter, done the sweep of the pedal to calibrate (nothing happened here not sure if it should), hit enter when i was done.
Went to 'CTRL' and set 'External 1' to 'Pedal 1'
Put a WAH block at the front of my chain
Went into WAH Edit and assigned the 'FREQ' parameter to 'External 1'........NOTHING!! The little ball that should move with the sweep doesn't.

Also tried assigning a volume block too...NOTHING!! It seems like the Axe just basically cannot see the pedal! :cry: Am i using a wrong cable? can you use normal guitar cables to hook up the mission pedal? I shouldn't need a stereo pedal because theres only one output on this pedal. Or should i? :?

I've also tried flicking the polarity switch on the pedal and also tried all these steps in 'Pedal 2'.

Cheers for any help guys.

Deltafit said:
Hi guys could really do with your help here. I've just got my Mission EP1-R expression pedal today and i can't get the thing to work. I'm mainly wanting to use it for WAH. Heres what i've done so far:

Plugged the pedal into 'Pedal 1' on the back of the Axe (using a high quality guitar cable)
Went to I/O > pedal > set 'pedal 1' type to 'continuous' > 'pedal 1 cal', hit enter, done the sweep of the pedal to calibrate (nothing happened here not sure if it should), hit enter when i was done.
Went to 'CTRL' and set 'External 1' to 'Pedal 1'
Put a WAH block at the front of my chain
Went into WAH Edit and assigned the 'FREQ' parameter to 'External 1'........NOTHING!! The little ball that should move with the sweep doesn't.

Also tried assigning a volume block too...NOTHING!! It seems like the Axe just basically cannot see the pedal! :cry: Am i using a wrong cable? can you use normal guitar cables to hook up the mission pedal? I shouldn't need a stereo pedal because theres only one output on this pedal. Or should i? :?

I've also tried flicking the polarity switch on the pedal and also tried all these steps in 'Pedal 2'.

Cheers for any help guys.

You need to use a stereo cable (which means: one stereo jack at each side)! It's in the manual.

Back
Top Bottom