Mission EP-25 Aero Pro pedal with Axe-Fx III?

DLW

Inspired
I read up on threads that many use Mission EP-1 standard and spring loaded for wah and Mission SP-1, Fractal EV-1 and Mission VM-1 for volume.

If its a good price used is there any reason not to use a Mission EP-25 Aero Pro pedal for expression or volume. I know the sweep may be very wide etc but I am more concerned with compatibility issues with AXE III with the regular commonly used EP-1 being a 10k pot and the EP-25 being a 25k pot.

Will it work fine as far as the 25k pot goes or is it a NO, NO to use that pedal with AXE III?

Thank you!

I read up on threads that many use Mission EP-1 standard and spring loaded for wah and Mission SP-1, Fractal EV-1 and Mission VM-1 for volume.

If its a good price used is there any reason not to use a Mission EP-25 Aero Pro pedal for expression or volume. I know the sweep may be very wide etc but I am more concerned with compatibility issues with AXE III with the regular commonly used EP-1 being a 10k pot and the EP-25 being a 25k pot.

Will it work fine as far as the 25k pot goes or is it a NO, NO to use that pedal with AXE III?

Thank you!
Others here use the Aero. I have not heard any issues.

I believe the Axe Fx III supports 10-100k.

If its a good price used is there any reason not to use a Mission EP-25 Aero Pro pedal for expression or volume.
Love my Aero. I play sitting down and the extra "heel down" angle is great for exactly that.

There's only one pot, so it can only send one control signal. Even though it has two channels with a dual gang pot, you can't control each independently. Toe down on one is toe down on the other as well. However, you can use the toe switch to select between the wah and volume blocks on the grid. Put a wah and volume block in your preset and assign the pedal to both the control parameter of the wah and the volume parameter of the volume block. You then assign the switch to the bypass parameter of both blocks and in one of the bypass modifiers, swap the Start and End values. That will make it enable one block and bypass the other. The pedal will still change the control parameter in both blocks at the same time, but you will only hear the block that is enabled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom