Mission engineering pedal question

Gorilla

Experienced
Didn't see a pedal section here so. I have the EP-1 with switch and light on it. Well, I've asked without any answers so I'll ask again. Everytime I engage the wah the light goes off. When it's not engaged it stays on...the whole time. How do you switch it so it works proper? I've tried turning on the mfc and ultra first then plugging in the pedal. I've tried bypassing and saving the wah to off then plugging in the pedal. Still the light stays on when the wah is not engaged. Any help appreciated.:eek:ops

EP-1 with a switch? Is that not a SP-1?

Do you have 2 jacks out on the pedal? If it's a sp-1 then one trs goes to the pedal input on the controller and there should be a second one going to a switch input on the controller.

Last edited:
Check pg 54 in the MFC manual section12.4.16. If you reverse the min/max values that might solve your problem.

Sorry, skip the 1st part on section 12.4.16 ... I should have pointed you to section 12.4.14 where you can switch the on/off states of the switch and get the switch to turn the wah off when it turns the light off.

Last edited:
Check pg 54 in the MFC manual section12.4.16. If you reverse the min/max values that might solve your problem.

Sorry, skip the 1st part on section 12.4.16 ... I should have pointed you to section 12.4.14 where you can switch the on/off states of the switch and get the switch to turn the wah off when it turns the light off.

Thank you quark!!! That did it.8)

Back
Top Bottom