Mission engineering gemini 2AA

I had a Mission Gemini 2x12 but ended up selling it. Should have held on to it because it was great IMO. At the time I thought I wouldnt go back to modelers so I sold it. Got a Xitone Mbritt cab on order now so looking forward to trying that out.

I had Friedman s as well to big and cumbersome the Mission is designed from the ground up where as the Friedman is a parts basket deal

Old thread I know just curious how that Mission Gemini 2 cab is working out for you? They sound absolutely phenomenal but not too sure about the build quality within its guts. Sending mine back to them a second time now for another repair. This time the right speaker cuts in and out. When I wiggle the wiring harness I can replicate the issue. Everything looks solid in there:/

Old thread I know just curious how that Mission Gemini 2 cab is working out for you? They sound absolutely phenomenal but not too sure about the build quality within its guts. Sending mine back to them a second time now for another repair. This time the right speaker cuts in and out. When I wiggle the wiring harness I can replicate the issue. Everything looks solid in there:/

I absolutely love mine and it's the second Gemini I have owned. Sorry you are having issues with yours. I've never had any issues with the one I currently own or the one I had previously.

I have heard a couple people having issues with theirs but I've been lucky so far. Like you said you can tell the cab is solidly built and Mission as a company definitely builds quality gear.

Hope they get you sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom