Mission Engineering around ?

Well before you start opening your mouth, throwing around terms like "fanboy" "koolaid" maybe you should think a little and you may come to realise that your experience and the experiences of the minority are few and far between.

What you give your experience, using terms like "buyers beware" "horrible service" then feel it is acceptable to call others "fanboys" because they decide to share a very different experience from your own???

I understand & appreciate others positive experiences including yours but you made excuses for Mission's lousy service by stating they don't mass produce like Boss & Line 6 and that has NOTHING to do with communicating with your customers now does it?

I understand & appreciate others positive experiences including yours but you made excuses for Mission's lousy service by stating they don't mass produce like Boss & Line 6 and that has NOTHING to do with communicating with your customers now does it?

Maybe you should read my response again. No excuses made for Mission whatsoever..simply a comparison.

but PERSONALLY i would be happy to wait a little longer than expected to have the quality they put out.

That "lousy service" for me personally, included James phoning Fedex U,S to find my parcel, getting in contact with the Irish branch, keeping me informed daily.

But as you now say you appreciate positive experiences, you have another to consider from us "fanboys" ;)

Take Care. :)

I don't have to read your response again...we were talking about customer service here & your exact words were "Mission are not Boss, Line6 ext, they don't mass produce". That is an EXCUSE! The remainder of your statement might be a comparison but that surely was not!

I purchased a pedal from James he first launched his company & they were great which brought me back to buy pedal number 2 which was a vast difference from the first regarding service. Any reputable company would have offered to do "the right thing" but they elected not to which is why I posted what I did & others should know about it. Obviously, others are receiving similiar service hence the other negative posts on this thread.

For the record, I had a great experience with Mission although it was a while back, their comms were great and the pedals arrived on time and on spec. Sorry to hear that 6you have not had such a great experience.

Spence

I have 3 mission pedals and I'm very happy of their quality and also of the customer service. They replied to my mail in a few hours (and I'm in Europe so consider the fuse...)

Back
Top Bottom