Missing you.

Burgs

Power User
My Axe-FX II and MFC-101 have been picked up by the crew for a big tour and I won't see either in this here little studio for nearly two months. FARKKKKK! Not sure how I'll get by. So, er, no demos or patches for a while. Sorry, just venting. The price of ROCK, eh? Weird thing is, I miss that machine a lot. Unnaturally, some might say.

And the worst thing is; FW18 will probably appear in the next week or so while I'm out there playing pretty big stages with FW18b7. Which, by the way, is fab.

And another thing..! No, I'll shut up now.

FARKKKKKK!!!!

That's better.

Two months? Sounds like it's time to get a backup unit bro... Come on, great excuse to get a +, right?

Told you not to do big glamorous, high paying tours... you should have rather gone my route and stuck to dark, dingy pub corners (street side) and played for nearly free whilst people bump into you and trip all over your gear - THEN you would have gotten FW18 sooner.....! :pride:

Told you not to do big glamorous, high paying tours... you should have rather gone my route and stuck to dark, dingy pub corners (street side) and played for nearly free whilst people bump into you and trip all over your gear - THEN you would have gotten FW18 sooner.....! :pride:

That reminds me the main thing I hate about those types of gigs LOL

I've got some great amps and pedals sitting around me (1 or 2 are probably because of you)- but I far prefer playing through the Axe FX these days, especially with this latest G3/FW18 business.
Have a good run on the road Brett- cheers.

Two months? Sounds like it's time to get a backup unit bro... Come on, great excuse to get a +, right?

Indeed. I'm waiting for stock to arrive in Australia.

Haha. I still do that too! Nothing wrong with dark, dingy pubs. I'm a product of their glorious filth.

The price of success! Congrats on the tour!

Thanks. Yeah, great. I'm not sure which I'd rather have - the tour or the use of my beloved Axe-FX II. Probably the latter, I think.

Who are you touring with Brett?

The act I work with (see: www.jamesreyne.com.au) is opening for Rod Stewart across Australia and New Zealand.

At least you're touring... FARKKKK :lol

True enough. Very fortunate.

Do what I did... buy a new XL+ :)

Yep, that's the plan.

I've got some great amps and pedals sitting around me (1 or 2 are probably because of you)- but I far prefer playing through the Axe FX these days, especially with this latest G3/FW18 business.
Have a good run on the road Brett- cheers.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. I have a ton of amps and around 500-600 pedals but I still prefer the Axe-FX as well.

It's a tragic tale you tell, lad.

Yep, up there with Tess of the d'urbervilles.

You just have te get another Axe FX...for spare...:encouragement:

I'm trying to! Stock is hard to come by in Oz. Too popular. Cheers.

Beats insurance sales any day. Although, being away from home is definitely a big sacrifice.

I'm dealing with a broken arm thanks to an auto accident caused by a fellow who decided to try and cross in front of us. (Michigan hasn't treated us so well... lol)

So, I will miss your awesome demos even more, until I can start playing again.

Typing with one hand is tricky.

Back
Top Bottom