Missing "sticky scene select" in Firmware 5.0

I cannot find the Sticky Scene Select mode as described in the manual.
I updated my (second hand) FX8 Mark I to the actual firmware 5.0 but I don´t find it...
HELP!!!!!!!!

It's not a global mode. It's one of the available functions you can assign to one of the three F switches at the right side.

It's not a global mode. It's one of the available functions you can assign to one of the three F switches at the right side.

The scene mode is assigned to the first switch, that's right. I want to use the sticky scene mode as described in the manual on page 38. This seems not possible anymore. I can call up the scene mode but it switches back to the pedal mode. It should stay (or stick) in scene mode according to the manual. This is what I want.

German manual? Where is that published?

It seems that you've assigned a switch to Single Scene, instead of Sticky Scenes.

I´m just in the English version... It seems that this function is not longer supported..:(.
But now HOW can I move between the scenes immidiatly???
For instance:
On my scene 1 I have a clean rhythm sound with Comp and Chorus, Scene 2 I have a crunch sound using a Drive block, Scene 4 is my lead sound with higher Volume and switching to my hot channel on my amp...

Yeah, thank you, yek (Master of Fractal!) and thank you BobBrault...:kissingheart:
I was confused bc. the German manual is not updated...:disappointed:
In the American/English version I found what I was looking for!:smile:
Thanks!!!!!:)

Reactions: yek
talking about manual updates .. is there a place I can read all the FX8 block parameters? I can only see a blank page on the manual (still?!) and the Wiki doesn't have all the info there. thanks!

talking about manual updates .. is there a place I can read all the FX8 block parameters? I can only see a blank page on the manual (still?!) and the Wiki doesn't have all the info there. thanks!
I presume they are still working on it...:(

As the FX8 manual states:
We’re currently working on a universal Effect Parameters Guide for all Fractal Audio Systems products which will detail every parameter of every type for every block.

Until this is released, the Axe-Fx II manual has all of the information you will need to understand effect parameters in the FX8. Find it at www.fractalaudio.com/support.

As the FX8 manual states:
We’re currently working on a universal Effect Parameters Guide for all Fractal Audio Systems products which will detail every parameter of every type for every block.

Until this is released, the Axe-Fx II manual has all of the information you will need to understand effect parameters in the FX8. Find it at www.fractalaudio.com/support.

Perfect, thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom