Missing Blank Preset Banks (any banks after 383)

ChipsInMyBeard

Hello all!

I've just recently joined the ranks of the AXE and I am absolutely blown away. Such an amazing tool, and I'm just beginning to work out how to navigate everything. For reference, I purchased an Axe Fx II Mk. 2 pre-owned, and am using Axe-Edit on my Macbook Pro. Software/Firmware has been updated to the best of my knowledge (I have checked for updates and it indicates I don't need them).

All factory presets 1-383 work just fine, and I'm able to edit and save with no issue. Online, I saw that there should be a large amount of blank user presets (I believe through 700), and I cannot see them on my axe edit or axe fx. The number stops at 383 (Bypass).

Does anyone know how I can get these blank user preset banks? Currently, all I can do is overwrite factory presets, which I would rather not have to do.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 10.31.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 10.31.20 AM.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 3
That's as much as you can get on the Axe Fx II Mk II. The II XL + has the ability to show all 768 presets in axe edit

Gotcha.

Thanks for the help! I guess I should just go through and delete the presets that I don't like? I'm afraid of losing some good tones!

Back
Top Bottom