FM3 Misha Mansoor Rig

DTS

Experienced
I am a big Periphery fan and love their guitar tones. Now, that I have had my FM3 some time, I decided to build a dedicated rig for myself to cover some of Periphery/Misha Mansoor tones. I have 7 Scenes to play with and in this clip I used the main tones: Suhr Badger, Friedman BE and PVH 6160 Block amps.

I took the main Amp, IR and Effect settings from Misha Mansoor's Youtube videos and made some minor tweaks for my guitar (Mayones Regius with BKP Juggernauts).

Until Periphery shares some official AFXIII and FM3 Presets, this will do just fine to cover their sound.

I am a big Periphery fan and love their guitar tones. Now, that I have had my FM3 some time, I decided to build a dedicated rig for myself to cover some of Periphery/Misha Mansoor tones. I have 7 Scenes to play with and in this clip I used the main tones: Suhr Badger, Friedman BE and PVH 6160 Block amps.

I took the main Amp, IR and Effect settings from Misha Mansoor's Youtube videos and made some minor tweaks for my guitar (Mayones Regius with BKP Juggernauts).

Until Periphery shares some official AFXIII and FM3 Presets, this will do just fine to cover their sound.

do you have a link to mishas presets?

Back
Top Bottom