Misha Mansoor Presets and mini-review

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce three new presets shared on Axe-Change by Misha Mansoor of Periphery. Look for the April 22nd entries at the page below.

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/s...Periphery&fields=username&products=0&setups=0

I thought you might also enjoy his mini-review of firmware 18 (expletives deleted) via a screen capture of my phone ;-)

mm18.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know if you get anywhere NEAR that tone in the video, and i am not talking the whole mix as it is. The preset as it is with my gear sounds shit honestly, even with aftermath pickups. I've always had that issue though, i really don't enjoy playing preset just because of that reason. :/

EDIT: This all makes me so paranoid of all that i do, why they always sound like shit and the example recordings are way way better even if they are played better, the overall tone isn't just even in the same universe.

Let me know if you get anywhere NEAR that tone in the video, and i am not talking the whole mix as it is. The preset as it is with my gear sounds shit honestly, even with aftermath pickups. I've always had that issue though, i really don't enjoy playing preset just because of that reason. :/

What gear?

nice I'll give these a run tonight with some beers

any chance of the bass patch M@ ?

be interesting to see how much of the tone is the bass

nice I'll give these a run tonight with some beers
My general advice is to plug guitars in to your Axe-Fx II and not pour beers in to it. I have to admit: I have not experimented with other forms of alcohol and the hardware. Could be it just prefers scotch?

Last edited:
My general advice is to plug guitars in to your Axe-Fx II and not pour beers in to it. I have to admit: I have not experiment with other forms of alcohol and the hardware. Could be it just prefers scotch?

Really ? Damn. No wonder support keeps ignoring my emails.

I don't waste scotch on my axe fx i save that for my tube amp.

I'm working on getting new presets from Nolly, Mark, and Jake too.
Maybe when the tour finishes we can talk about doing some IRs with these guys.

Always hoped Mark would finally make a patch seeing as everyone else did at some point.

It's sound good to me. But, i really want the IR of juggerneaut. I would sell my mother for lol.

Maybe once we are done using it as our live tone. It's a good IR but there are honestly tons of great IRs especially some of the ones included in these latest updates. The main purpose of making our own IR was really just so we could have something unique, not because we necessarily could do a better job at an IR or because there is anything revolutionary about the one we made haha.

Back
Top Bottom