Misha Mansoor + ML Hangout and Cab Pack 19 talk!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Special thanks to Brock for making all this happen! We hung out and talked about the collaborations, Axe-Fx, creating tones, capturing IR's etc. and thought you guys might find it interesting. It was actually the best 3 hour talks I've ever had but sadly it had to be cut down to a more enjoyable PG13 experience. In case you're wondering I was stuck in Indonesia at the time of the shoot so I apologize for the bad Wi-Fi. :D

The talk:

The walk:

If there are any questions you want answered go ahead and ask. We'll do our best to answer them like you were a part of the initial conversation. :)

Thank you Misha for being the awesomest best good pal I have!
Thank you Brock for your velvety deep voice and amazing video production skills! Check out Brock's Groove3 tutorials NOW!

That's the catch! haha
1_4.jpg

Out of all the inappropriate stuff I said during that 3h period I'm very satisfied this was left in the video. :D
Nah, I really enjoy that kind of interviews more than a "too serious" marketing stuff.
It's like watching three buddies talk about his gear preferences and such.

It was a really cool interview.
We all know you kept making noises on purpose to get in the main frame all the time while Misha talks, because you love that.
Just kidding! ;)

Nah, I really enjoy that kind of interviews more than a "too serious" marketing stuff.
It's like watching three buddies talk about his gear preferences and such.

It was a really cool interview. her
We all know you kept making noises on purpose to get in the main frame all the time while Misha talks, because you love that.
Just kidding! ;)
Hahahaha... Actually the audio was cut out in that part from me. There was actually a caged cock..... next to me. I kid you not. You know... the male version of a chicken. And a loud one. :D

I pitched the guys on saying the "caged cock" (AKA nearby chicken) was Mikko's pet. But then I figured they probably don't have chickens in Finland. ;)

In all seriousness, it was a really fun chat - despite the fact GoogleHangout would respond to random noises. Those random cuts almost seemed to add a Lynchian sort of odd humor to the whole thing. Both Misha and Mikko are very cool, down-to-earth dudes. Hopefully there will be more in the future.

I'm trying to talk Matt into doing one with me. I'd also like to do more with Mikko on upcoming releases.

Anderton's don't use gear they don't sell in their videos. ;) Axe-Fx gets mentioned here though. He had a gig later that same day so Axe-Fx stays in the rack.

Is it me or do the guitars sound lopsided in the mix? Especially the Citrus IRs. It's really throwing me off.
I'm not hearing it. If I use my imagination then maybe it's leaning a bit to the right but very slightly if at all. :)

Man am I happy with this pack! I think I'll have to go through this pack as well in the AxeFxTutorials Twitch session on the 15th. Misha did such an awesome job with the mixes as well and it's no wonder he is using two of the first Angle mixes as his go-to IR's.

Back
Top Bottom