ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
THE PACK IS FINALLY OUT! GET IT HERE:
http://shop.fractalaudio.com/ML_BULB_ZILLA_UltraRes_Cab_Pack_p/fas-801-0028.htm

We really wanted to get the message across as accurately as possible so we spent all our proceeds from Cab Pack 13 on a TV ad. Sadly we could only afford a company that's known for creating toy ads in the 90s. Anyways here's what we got in the end:

If you want to hear the pack in action check these videos:

Finally it's here... and before anyone asks when it's coming out I'll be the first to ease your mind by saying "soon". -Mikko from ML "Soon" Lab

As to what's included, more about that later.

Last edited:
Oh my god, is it really 'the Creamback' what I read? Will buy it without giving a second thought, if there are mix IR's (I'm unable to mix IR's, I'm uncapable, I'm stupid) :)

Hahahaha! I'm really excited as well. For all those djent fans out there I've been working closely with Misha and also discussing the Juggernaut mic up with Nolly and he's been really helpful. Essentially we get to A/B the real Juggernaut IR's with this pack and the results are really good. If you're a fan of Periphery you'll get the Juggernaut sound with this pack guaranteed. I want to point out that the white Zilla cab in the pictures is an exact copy of Misha's Zilla cabinet. It's even bigger than a Fatboy and thicker construction and all that.

That being said it's just 1/3 of what this pack is all about. There are two other cabinets and that means 6 different speakers in this Cab Pack and obviously our plan is to look ahead rather than back at recreating the Juggernaut tone. We know people want that so it's going to be in there... but obviously the plan is create the future sound for Periphery. :)

Hahahaha! I'm really excited as well. For all those djent fans out there I've been working closely with Misha and also discussing the Juggernaut mic up with Nolly and he's been really helpful. Essentially we get to A/B the real Juggernaut IR's with this pack and the results are really good. If you're a fan of Periphery you'll get the Juggernaut sound with this pack guaranteed. I want to point out that the white Zilla cab in the pictures is an exact copy of Misha's Zilla cabinet. It's even bigger than a Fatboy and thicker construction and all that.

That being said it's just 1/3 of what this pack is all about. There are two other cabinets and that means 6 different speakers in this Cab Pack and obviously our plan is to look ahead rather than back at recreating the Juggernaut tone. We know people want that so it's going to be in there... but obviously the plan is create the future sound for Periphery. :)
Alnico creamback? ;)

Yeah not even remotely surprised by this from our last conversation, and knew it was coming soon from you mentioning being friends with Paul :)

For naming the cab pack as a little play on their name you should call it ML God

This also works for me so I can hold off on deciding to buy a cab from them until testing out these impulses. Thanks for that!

Do all three cabs have creambacks, or are there other speakers in this pack as well? Also, are these the oversized 2x12s (with the exception of the replica of Misha's cabinet)?

Yeah not even remotely surprised by this from our last conversation, and knew it was coming soon from you mentioning being friends with Paul :)

For naming the cab pack as a little play on their name you should call it ML God

This also works for me so I can hold off on deciding to buy a cab from them until testing out these impulses. Thanks for that!
Ha. I almost splurted (?) it out when we were talking about Zillas. :) Being friends with Paul and having him collaborate with us is awesome and we can officially use the Zilla name for the pack.

These Zilla cabs really are the perfect thing for the modern day guitarists. It's the right size and sounds huge. Looks really nice but sounds even better. I know my fiance loved the look of them way more than the 4x12 Marshalls and Mesas I've had around the house. :D

Back
Top Bottom