Misha and Alex talk about there Axe-fx and other gear in europe! good stuff!

These guys are probably my favorite heavy band- and they definately play a role in my continued research into this mysterious black box...

Definitely agree, we played with them in chi on the darkest hour tour, got too bullshit with them for quiet a while. Needless to say about a month later my VHT went into tue closet and now have a ultra lol

I wonder what the point of him using a crossover in his signal chain is? Anyone have any good ideas?

They sound like crap to me. Don't get most of these new bands. I like riffs from quite a few modern bands like Lamb Of God,Gojira etc.... but they are not even in the discussion when it comes to great overall music.

Dio,Ozzy,Rush,Scorps,Halen,Zep,Sabbath,Maiden, Priest,Metallica,Megadeth,Soundgarden,Stone Temple,Alice In Chains,Deep Purple, etc........ Dems some bands that play music that inspire me.

"Now get off my lawn you whippersnappers"

They sound like crap to me. Don't get most of these new bands. I like riffs from quite a few modern bands like Lamb Of God,Gojira etc.... but they are not even in the discussion when it comes to great overall music.

Dio,Ozzy,Rush,Scorps,Halen,Zep,Sabbath,Maiden, Priest,Metallica,Megadeth,Soundgarden,Stone Temple,Alice In Chains,Deep Purple, etc........ Dems some bands that play music that inspire me.

"Now get off my lawn you whippersnappers"

yeah I feel the same , when your whole basis of a song is more about time signatures than good riffs its bound to have a short shelflife or a small niche

They sound like crap to me. Don't get most of these new bands

Definately not for everyone, but at what they do- they are one of the best...

time signatures than good riffs its bound to have a short shelflife or a small niche

I think there is some amazing riffage going on all over their album- these guys can play- but it isnt your cookie-cutter verse/chorus/verse stuff, and as I said earlier- not for everyone, but for a band that has so much going on- they sound amazing live- and I credit that to the Fractal units.
FWIW, i also really enjoy the bands you listed as inspiring to you....(I better get off the lawn......)

Back
Top Bottom