Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who has the coolest pedalboard of them all? I DO!

Can anyone recommend a company or person who can build a pedal with these external switches and expression control knobs?

Can anyone recommend a company or person who can build a pedal with these external switches and expression control knobs?

If I had the room and tools at home, I'd be happy to make batches of these boards. Unfortunately I depend on a friend for his woodshop, so no can do... :(

I've not considered using my two open expression ports for control knobs. Great idea to incorporate that into the build.Even if you don't use them right away it's cool to have them available for use when that "I need a controller for that" moment happens. Great work, looks really nice, and protects that Cat5 connection too!

Come to think about it:

Wouldn't it have been even better if 2 of the switches was place over the expression pedals. And the knobs placed in another place.

This way it would be easy and quick to move the foot from the EXP to the switch AND not so easy to move the knob by accident.

Greetings

AAEN

Come to think about it:

Wouldn't it have been even better if 2 of the switches was place over the expression pedals. And the knobs placed in another place.

This way it would be easy and quick to move the foot from the EXP to the switch AND not so easy to move the knob by accident.

Greetings

AAEN

Thanks for the comment!

To be honest I think everything is placed pretty conveniently. You really have to have clown feet to move the knob by accident when using an expression pedal! :D

Great Job,

You've given me an idea to modify mine as our layouts and board contents are identical :D

Well done !!!

Great Job,

You've given me an idea to modify mine as our layouts and board contents are identical :D

Well done !!!

Haha, thanks! :D

The MFC and FV500's are pretty popular. Seems like a perfect fit. The only think that's missing are stomplabels... But I'll only start making/ordering those once I have everything setup the way I want.

Today I finally finished my pedalboard! A friend of mine is a luthier and I was lucky enough he wanted to help me and let me use his tools. I live in a appartement, so I'd never been able to do the woodworking at home.

Actually, you'd be surprised what people will make on their apartment patios, or even inside.

Looks great.

Digging this old thread up only because I'm interested in your board design. What kind of wood did you use for? Plywood?

Wow! I didn't see this thread the first time around. Glad someone bumped it. That looks fantastic. Very compact. Drool....drool...drool....

Back
Top Bottom