Mine came today! Loving it!!

manatarms

It came today!! I’ve been playing for hours!! I went through a bunch of presets and then watched a Burgs video on the brown sound and made a variation of it and haven’t hardly put the guitar down. I figured out how to load some of my IRs as well as loaded a couple presets I saw. Like what always happens to me, I ended up building my own preset. I absolutely love that I had to do hardly any tweaking to get a sound I like.

Attachments

• 190B4F7F-CE8E-4443-BB95-1B2D40A17527.jpeg
    190B4F7F-CE8E-4443-BB95-1B2D40A17527.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 23
Mine also arrived today. Is it just me, or is the screen a higher resolution than on the FM3? I love the flexibility of the extra switches over the FM3. Sonically, of course, it's practically identical. I haven't messed with trying dual amps or anything like that, yet. A+++ product. Would buy again.

Mine also arrived today. Is it just me, or is the screen a higher resolution than on the FM3? I love the flexibility of the extra switches over the FM3. Sonically, of course, it's practically identical. I haven't messed with trying dual amps or anything like that, yet. A+++ product. Would buy again.
I’ve never had a Fractal product so I wouldn’t know.

Back
Top Bottom