• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Mine came today! Loving it!!

manatarms

It came today!! I’ve been playing for hours!! I went through a bunch of presets and then watched a Burgs video on the brown sound and made a variation of it and haven’t hardly put the guitar down. I figured out how to load some of my IRs as well as loaded a couple presets I saw. Like what always happens to me, I ended up building my own preset. I absolutely love that I had to do hardly any tweaking to get a sound I like.

Attachments

• 190B4F7F-CE8E-4443-BB95-1B2D40A17527.jpeg
    190B4F7F-CE8E-4443-BB95-1B2D40A17527.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 23

Hapless

Inspired
Mine also arrived today. Is it just me, or is the screen a higher resolution than on the FM3? I love the flexibility of the extra switches over the FM3. Sonically, of course, it's practically identical. I haven't messed with trying dual amps or anything like that, yet. A+++ product. Would buy again.

manatarms

Mine also arrived today. Is it just me, or is the screen a higher resolution than on the FM3? I love the flexibility of the extra switches over the FM3. Sonically, of course, it's practically identical. I haven't messed with trying dual amps or anything like that, yet. A+++ product. Would buy again.
I’ve never had a Fractal product so I wouldn’t know.

Top Bottom