Mikko goes USA

Seriously guys let's make this happen. Whoever ends up hosting this thing (and is ready to become the hero) will get all my IR's for free for as long as I create IR's. ;) If I have a few beers too many I will most likely start giving Cab Packs to all the lovely people who showed up.

I'll be in New York until the 17th. That's a little less than two weeks. LET'S DO THIS!

You really should visit the Hershey chocolate factory and Hershey Park.

Ah! A fellow F1 fan, and Kimi fan. I'll be sure to throw something into the next vid I plan on recording this weekend :) BTW don't forget to hit me up if you end up driving through PA near Hershey!

You really should visit the Hershey chocolate factory and Hershey Park.
I am driving through Philadelphia but like I said before these road trips are too busy. I might even not have time to see Misha in DC. :( But hey... I'll be in NYC for two weeks. Let's make this happen. :)

Hi Mikko, I live on Long Island and I'm willing to Book a Rehearsal Sound Stage here, I'll pay for it. I have an Axe FX XL, CLR Neo, RCFNX12 etc... A bunch of Guitars, a MacBook and we'll have Internet also...
It's about a 40 minute drive from NYC..

All of these options sound great to me! Manhattan would obviously be easier as I'm staying here but I assume parking is impossible for most people right?

@Admin M@ do you have any thoughts on the matter?

I wouldn't be able to bring all my gear into Manhattan...
The Soundstage here on Long Island is big it can hold around 20-24 people and they have plenty of parking... They have next Saturday the 13th available anytime in the afternoon.
I could book 3-4 hours if needed...

I wouldn't be able to bring all my gear into Manhattan...
The Soundstage here on Long Island is big it can hold around 20-24 people and they have plenty of parking... They have next Saturday the 13th available anytime in the afternoon.
I could book 3-4 hours if needed...
All of these above mentioned plans work for me. NYC may be easier for the majority of people but if there are people driving by... can I bum a ride? :) I didn't find a bus or train to Long Island.

I heard a rumor that our very own Cooper Carter is in NYC on the 15th. That would be a good day to do this. Long Island may sadly be too far Rain. Thank you for pointing that out though.

Peekamoose guitars is in the same building as UltraSound. Peekamoose has a Plek machine if anyone wants to see that in person.
You also have 30th street guitars, Chelsea guitars, Sam Ash, and B&H Photo close to where Ultrasound is located.

Dave Z

Back
Top Bottom