Mikko goes USA

Do those 3 other people like beer? You making lots of new friends here?
Pretty sure they do but two are my dad and my godfather and one is my fiance. :D

Individualism is strong in USA. I've met interesting people. We don't agree on guns and homeless people being okay but other than that you guys are very polite and I'm surprised you guys know about Finland. Australians had no idea. :)

Pretty sure they do but two are my dad and my godfather and one is my fiance. :D

Individualism is strong in USA. I've met interesting people. We don't agree on guns and homeless people being okay but other than that you guys are very polite and I'm surprised you guys know about Finland. Australians had no idea. :)

There's a lot of people you could probably find who might agree with your views as well. The difference here is very drastic in sometimes a short distance especially going from here in Chicagoland to the neighboring rural areas.

Maybe there's a chance we can have a local meet at someone's place near Chicago too? I'll bring my PRS guitars out and we can nerd out on gear.

Wish I lived in NYC, so I could take lead on this maybe, perhaps, get together. But I'm not, so I won't. If you guys want to move the gathering to Philly I'd be happy to set something up.

That being said, someone is going to have to step up and get the ball rolling in NYC. I'm more than happy to travel over two hours each way and bring professional camera equipment to film the event. Maybe make a small music video. But nothing is going to happen unless a local steps up.

Someone, please make this happen.

@Kingjimmi let's see what happens. The 15th (4 days from now) should be when it happens and me and Matt are trying to figure it out. But it would sure be a lot easier if someone near NYC stepped up. :)

Only reason I'm pressing for a firming up of plans is because the logistics of moving equipment into NYC from Philadelphia is a pain in the @$$. I'd love to get some footage of the event to share with everyone, but it might all prove to be too much trouble if plans aren't made and an impromptu get together at a bar is all that can be accomplished.

Only reason I'm pressing for a firming up of plans is because the logistics of moving equipment into NYC from Philadelphia is a pain in the @$$. I'd love to get some footage of the event to share with everyone, but it might all prove to be too much trouble if plans aren't made and an impromptu get together at a bar is all that can be accomplished.
I just spoke to Matt on the phone. The hang on 15th will go down! Looks like Cooper will be there as well.

We're trying to find a place for geekery. It will at least be a hang.

... I'm surprised you guys know about Finland. Australians had no idea. :)
This is true - we have no idea.
fun-maps-2-23_zpsvlqk9ixs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom