Mike Landau style Lush Chorus (Preset & Sreenshots)

XL preset .... damn ....

Just what I was thinking. You get all excited and then...bummer...XL

I think that is psychological warfare from FAS to make us all sell our Mk1 and 2's and buy an XL!

Last edited:
Reactions: JT2
XL preset .... damn ....

I know I know.....BUT :

The preset you can now easily program yourself ....check my movie here and it is explained in it ;););)

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/ev-1-little-movie.110609/
Just what I was thinking. You get all excited and then...bummer...XL

I think that is psychological warfare from FAS to make us all sell our Mk1 and 2's and buy an XL!

Sorry man BUT as mentioned ...follow the link and you will see the preset in the movie on Axe Edit....
Thanks !

Hi All,
Me love myself the great lush chorus sounds of the 'old' days :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here is a very quick sound & patch. Took me less than 10 min to setup....mostly default settings ;)

Hope you like it...of course, lots of room to improve by adding much more Reverbs and what not....Go for it :D:D:D.
For me this works out great. Don't like personally the too Wobbly effect of the Chorus , so in this case it is pretty light compared to others.

I wish it was for axe ii plus xl ....

I´ve just rebuilt your sound on MK II - wow, absolut cool Cleansound. And I´ve listened to Richard Marx CD - more great songs with cool guitarsound in "Angelia", " It´s to late to say goodbye" - where are these sounds today on the radio?

I´ve just rebuilt your sound on MK II - wow, absolut cool Cleansound. And I´ve listened to Richard Marx CD - more great songs with cool guitarsound in "Angelia", " It´s to late to say goodbye" - where are these sounds today on the radio?

Great to hear Hubi and others !
Yes, those Richard Marx & Eros Ramazotti and some others really have great guitar in this style from ML

Agree!! :)

I reduced verb and delay mix, and reverb time from 6 to 4s just because I play through GT1000 and a pair of mini rectifiers, so the verb and delay were dominating the dry sound (I almost didn´t hear the dry sound) in a way that the notes came to my ears a half second after I played them.

Agree!! :)

I reduced verb and delay mix, and reverb time from 6 to 4s just because I play through GT1000 and a pair of mini rectifiers, so the verb and delay were dominating the dry sound (I almost didn´t hear the dry sound) in a way that the notes came to my ears a half second after I played them.

Hmm, ok sounds strange because I don't hear that in my clip nor at home through studio monitors...anyhow, if it works for you , GREAT ! :):):):):)

Back
Top Bottom