• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

MIDI question

Sine

Inspired
Can I control amp channel and Eventide H9 in the same time with FX8? With one step on foot switch to change channel on amp and preset on H9.

Genghis

Power User
It is pretty simple, but keep in mind that the FX8 only sends one PC message per scene change, so when I was doing that I had to set it up for some duplication of presets in my amp to do everything I wanted to do with the H9. I ended up selling the H9 and went with just simplifying my patches so I could get what I need out of just the FX8 and amp.

unix-guy

Legend!
Unclear is question after "Yes". So, it is possible. Thanks!
It is possible.

The question was clarifying that the amp uses midi to control channel changes... As opposed to a switching pedal which would require using a relay.

Top Bottom