• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

midi possibilities

jophis

hey guys,

i had a standard back in 2016 but stupidly sold it, since i wasn't doing home recording anymore.

now im looking at something that's going to work for both practice and performance. i have an ultra lined up ready to buy but i have some questions.

i know of course the ultra has 2 amps that you can switch between via a midi controller, but is it possible to switch between amps AND switch on or off 2 or 3 effects at the same time via midi cc?

for example, i will have my clean tone with reverb, a fender twin or suchlike... and a rythm tone, say a usa lead 2. is it possible to program an additional LEAD TONE that is basically my rhythm tone, same eq etc with a boost and delay and reverb using just ONE tap of a switch, or is this reserved for the ax fx 2 with scene programming?

im planning on getting a meloaudio switcher, any advice is incredibly welcome and most appreciated. and yes im a huge petrucci fan lol.

regards

joe

Top Bottom