Midi pedals for FM3

chrisjnyc

Power User
Anyone have a list of the small midi pedals that can be used with the FM3?

Disaster Area Micro
One Control Gecko
Midi Mouse
etc

The morning star MC6/MC8 would be ideal I think.
I ran an MC6 with my AX8 for many years and it was great.

For the neginning I should be fine with 2x2 external footswitches. But Morningstar MC8 looks sweet! :)

This looks interesting...

It is super powerful. I like that you can use whatever switches and pedals you want - it allows for creative placement on a board. Also, the MIDI Expression IO serves as a great way to integrate PC/Mac/iOS MIDI with your FM3. It's not just 5-pin MIDI In/Out, you can merge in the USB MIDI too if you have it connected that way. And you can program it from iOS - oh and you can power it with your phone too.

Don't discount an RJM Mastermind LT. Good integration with Fractal. Also the Morningstar mc8 will be a great one to use.

It is super powerful. I like that you can use whatever switches and pedals you want - it allows for creative placement on a board. Also, the MIDI Expression IO serves as a great way to integrate PC/Mac/iOS MIDI with your FM3. It's not just 5-pin MIDI In/Out, you can merge in the USB MIDI too if you have it connected that way. And you can program it from iOS - oh and you can power it with your phone too.
Depending on how I get on with the three footswitches, i may just get one of these. Had planned on using a five switch MIDI controller in addition to the FM3, but reading through the manual yesterday, I might be ok with just the three and this little guy.

Back
Top Bottom