Wish MIDI notes (ex: for the Synth & Vocoder)

psimon666

Hi

I'd like to use MIDI notes to control the Synth module. These notes would be sent by a DAW to the AxeFx, using the MIDI port.

Usage: As a singer (and a guitarist), this would be great to sharply pilot the Synth module (linked to the Vocoder). The idea is to program the note of a robot voice (for a gig for instance), and change it at any time. It is important to remember that the vocoder does not need to necessarly follow the guitar notes, Both should work independantly.
This would also allow to even sing without any guitar at all.

Thanks

Last edited:
+1

It would also be fun to have it setup to use with the pitch block for stuff like 5:50 on in this vid

+1
That would make it possible to trigger playback samples on some devices which "wait" for MIDI notes in order to start a sample.

Last edited:
+1 I currently use my Helix or my Morningstar MC6 to send midi notes to my Roland SP-404sx, to trigger audio files, it holds
120 wave files per SD card. Anyway the SP-404sx only responds to Midi Notes, it would be really handy if the FM3 would also send Midi Notes.

Last edited:
I just got the SP-404mkii, and as stated in the previous message, it is only triggered via MIDI notes. I would love to use my FM9 to trigger samples and tracks on it!

Back
Top Bottom