Implemented MIDI Learn

GotMetalBoy

Power User
I wish there was a MIDI learn button in the MIDI/Remote Pages, so I could just select a Block, press Learn and then press an IA on my LF+ MFC and then the Block gets assigned the IA's CC#.

I already have my LF+ MFC programmed for my Axe-Fx II, so it's already half way programmed for my Axe-Fx III. I plan to keep the CC#s the same for my Axe-Fx II and III so I can use my MFC for both. I'll just create a page for each.

This is a pita having to manually set each Block's CC#.

It works, just press Enter on axe when the module is selected on midi assigne page. Then press te IA on LF. Done.

Thank you. I'll have to try this tonight. I didn't see this function mentioned in the manual. How did you know about it?

I couldn't wait to try this tonight, so I tried it this morning before work and had 90% of my IA's setup in less than 5min!

I wish there was a MIDI learn button in the MIDI/Remote Pages, so I could just select a Block, press Learn and then press an IA on my LF+ MFC and then the Block gets assigned the IA's CC#.

I already have my LF+ MFC programmed for my Axe-Fx II, so it's already half way programmed for my Axe-Fx III. I plan to keep the CC#s the same for my Axe-Fx II and III so I can use my MFC for both. I'll just create a page for each.

This is a pita having to manually set each Block's CC#.
Already in there.

Back
Top Bottom