Midi Grande 10F1D on Axe-Fx Standard

Erik Vinje

Help! I just purchased a Midi Grande 10F1D to use with my Axe-Fx Standard. I have however little information on how to set up the Axe-Fx/Midi Grande to communicate (Yes, im a noob, just got my Axe-Fx!). I cannot get the Midi Grande to change scenes. I have searched this forum, and found a post where i was to set it to #34 (Which i have tried, i have also tried 24, which seems to be this parameter on my Axe-Fx). I have also set the Grande to send in CC! I have configured footswitch 1 to send a CC value of 0 to different CCs, and nothing changes. I have tried different values and different setting but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone know of any good tutorials or perhaps a way to fix this? This is probably just me not understanding my gear, but i want to learn. :)

-Erik

Are you sure you have an Axe Fx Standard?

I don't think it has scenes... Those were introduced with a later FW (I think 9) to Axe Fx II.

Ooops! Sorry, i meant presets, i think i was abit blinded by all the reading i did!
Well... Everything you wrote is related to scenes.

You change presets with PCs not CCs...

PCs are program changes (aka, preset changes) and CCs are control changes which are used for changing settings.

Thank you... Very much... Unix-guy... I guess i was just confused as there was very little information on using the Midi Grande with the Axe-Fx Standard, everyone was just talking about the Axe-Fx 2. :) Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom